W7 Cosmetics (The Promoter) Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Competitions are not open to employees or immediate family of Warpaint Cosmetics (2014) Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- The competition will run from the dates specified in each individual competition’s T&Cs found HERE. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please per day. Bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- By entering the competition, the winners give full permission and usage rights for their name to be mentioned on social media platforms. In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within the stated time period in the competition T&C’s the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter will not accept: a). responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or b). proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion there to have been any malpractice.
- The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter: Warpaint Cosmetics (2014) Ltd Units B & C, Orbital Forty Six , The Ridgeway Trading Estate, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0 9HW.
- This competition is open to UK and ROI residents only. Entrants must be 14 years old and over to enter. (All entrants under the age of 16 must have the permission of a parent or guardian before entering.)
Active competitions can be found HERE